Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3 & Day & Night Finally in Theaters!!!

Two days ago, on June 18th 2010, I had the time of my life at the movie theater watching the highly anticipated movie, Pixar's Toy Story 3, and their new short, Day and Night! They were both AMAZING in 3D! I'll start by talking about Day & Night.


Day & Night was a spectacular 5 minute film, with astonishing 3D effects. At first Day and Night did not get along, but after getting to know each other some more, they became good friends.


Toy Story 3 was INCREDIBLE! It had all the elements of the first two films. Action, heart, humor. It ended off the Toy Story saga quite nicely, in a fun, exciting way. I am very emotional person, so I was crying the last 15 minutes of the film. It was a beautiful movie. I won't give away anything for those who haven't seen TS3, but all I'm going to say is that it's a lot better than Shrek Forever After.

Well, Pixar has done it again. They've created another classic that captures everyone's heart. Day & Night was just as exciting. Toy Story 3 made 41 million dollars on Friday, and so far it has made 109 million on its opening weekend. If you haven't seen TS3 you have got to get yourself over to that theater.

No comments: