The rumors have finally been popped, so it's now official. The highly acclaimed blockbuster phenomenon Toy Story 3 is coming to home video in high definition on November 2, along with all the beloved Cars Toons! This to me, is very exciting news! I always get really excited when my favorite movies come out on DVD and Blu-Ray.
Toy Story 3:
Toy Story 3 will be released in a single disc DVD version, a two disc Blu-Ray version, and a 4 disc Combo Pack (2 Disc Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Copy).
Bonus Features will include:
DVD & Blu-Ray:
- Cars 2 Teaser Trailer
- Day and Night Theatrical Short
- The Gang's All Here, Toys! Epilogue
- Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: The Science of Adventure (with NASA)
- Paths to Pixar: Editorial
- Studio Stories: "Where's Gordon?"/"Cereal Bar"/"Clean Start"
- A Toy's Eye View: Creating a Whole New Land
- Alex Syntek Mexican Music Video
Blu-Ray Exclusive Bonus Features:
- Cine-Explore By Director (Lee Unkrich) and Producer (Darla K. Anderson)
- Beyond The Toy Box: Commentary Track
- Beginnings With Michael Arndt
- Bonnie's Playtime: A Story Roundtable
- Roundin' Up A Western Opening
- Goodbye Andy
- The Accidental Toymakers Of Pixar
- Life Of A Short
- Making Of Day and Night
- Ken's Dating Tips & Lotso Commercials
- Dancing With The Stars At Pixar
- Toy Story Trivia Dash (Game)
Cars Toon Mater's Tall Tales:
The Cars Toon Mater's Tall Tales collection will be released in a single disc DVD version, and a 2 disc version containing a Blu-Ray disc and a DVD. It will contain all the 9 Cars Toons including two new ones: Moon Mater and Mater Private Eye. DVDDizzy claims Bonus Features will include a featurette called "Unmade Tall Tales" and a sneak peek at Cars Land, the upcoming attraction at Disney's California Adventure.
Well, so there you have it. Two great DVD/Blu-Ray releases coming November 2 to look forward to! Toy Story 3 and Cars Toon Mater's Tall Tales are available for pre-order on Amazon.