Friday, January 14, 2011

Cars 2 Character Profiles!

Cars 2 is already 5 months away, and that time goes by really fast. I remember last year counting down to Toy Story 3, and the next thing I know, I'm sitting in a movie theater watching it on June 18! Since it's only a few months until Pixar's 12th film comes out, lately, they have been releasing a whole bunch of new images, character descriptions, and turntable videos for some of the characters! I was going to put all of this into one post, but then I realized that there are more and more of these pics, bios, and videos coming out each day, so instead of just one post, I'm going to make it into a whole series of posts, called Cars 2 Character Profiles! These may go on all the way until the release of Cars 2 itself. Who knows? But while they last, I sure hope you enjoy them!

No comments: