Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Heartwarming Brave Promo, Merida Arrives at Disney Parks


To celebrate Mother's Day, Pixar released a new promo for its new film Brave today. I can honestly say that it is the most touching of all the trailers/TV spots, and pretty much proves that Brave will be another tear-jerker. And for the first time, we get to see a young Merida, and she is just absolutely adorable.



I am already extremely fond of the characters in Brave, and the story completely captivates me. And after seeing this promo, I can tell that I most likely won't leave the theater with dry eyes. Those guys at Pixar sure are masters at inducing deep emotion into their precious stories, which is part of why their stories and characters are so loved around the world.


Also, Merida has been beginning to make appearences at Epcot in Orlando, Florida. She seems very energetic, and I would give a lot just to get to meet her there in person. I'd probably be a little speechless, though. Take a look at these videos below and see how Merida interacts with guests.





Brave takes aim at theaters on June 22!

No comments: