Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sneak Peek of New "Cereal Bar" Studio Story

You may have heard of Pixar's legendary cereal bar before. In the newest installment of Pixar's Studio Stories, which will be included on the TS3 DVD and Blu-Ray, this amazing cereal bar is explained. The video below is just a sneak peek of the upcoming Studio Story, so there is much more to come on the TS3 DVD and Blu-Ray. I personally think that this cereal bar is really, really, cool. I would LOVE to have a cereal bar like this at home, but I don't think that's ever going to happen! :( Look forward to the complete version of this Studio Story, and some other cool ones, when TS3 hits stores November 2! (Only less than a month to go! I can't wait to watch TS3 again!)

Note: My next post will be all about Pixar's cereal bar, and will include everything I know about it.

Are you a fan of Pixar's Studio Stories? Had you ever heard of Pixar's cereal bar before? Are you excited for TS3 to come out on home video?


Watch in full screen here.

No comments: