Thursday, April 25, 2013

Final 'Monsters University' Trailer Released! [UPDATE]


With summer just around the corner, Disney and Pixar have released the final trailer for Monsters University. Watch it below.



While I probably like the previous trailer a bit more, this one does further amplify my already fierce excitement for this film, and reveals a little bit more of the plot, without giving away too much. Although it was pretty obvious from the start that this movie would be downright hilarious (the "I don't shed" gag is brilliant), the story's heart also begins to peek out a bit in this trailer, and of course, the animation in the new footage is as colorful and lively as ever.

There's not much I can say that I haven't already stated before, but I just really want it to be June 21 now...but on the plus side, Iron Man 3 does come out next week!

What did you think of the new trailer? How excited are you for Monsters University? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Update 6/2/2013, 11:29 PM (Pacific Time): Turns out this wasn't the final trailer. Oops.

No comments: