Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Art of Cars 2 Now Available for Pre-Order

Today sees the announcement of The Art of Cars 2 book now available for pre-order on sites like Amazon and Chronicle Books. A few months ago I remember getting my copy of The Art of Toy Story 3 in the mail, so now I'll probably be patiently awaiting a copy of this new book, featuring beautiful art from the upcoming film.

The Art of Cars 2 will be written by Karen Paik and Ben Queen, and a foreword or preface by director John Lasseter is expected. Chronicle says after May 18, 2010 for a release date, but Amazon says around June 1. As all of Pixar's 'Art of' books, The Art of Cars 2 will tell about the making of the animated film, and a lot of the marvelous artwork by the brilliant minds at Pixar will be contained in the books as well.

I love reading these books about how Pixar's masterpieces are created. They are very well written, and are very interesting to read. So if you like Pixar and love to read like me, I recommend you consider getting this book, as I think you will enjoy it as much as me.

So will you be getting this book? Does it interest you?

No comments: