Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toy Story 3 Now Available on DVD & Blu-Ray!


Woo Hoo!!! The day has finally come! Two days ago, the incredible Toy Story 3 finally was released on Blu-Ray and DVD! There's really not much too say here, since all that was covered in previous posts anticipating the release of TS3 on home video. I, of course, got the TS3 Blu-Ray Combo Pack on Tuesday, and it was truly awesome. The bonus features are fantastic as well, and I haven't even finished watching them all! I am so happy now that I have the whole Toy Story trilogy on Blu-Ray (I bought TS1 and TS2 in March). Now that TS3 is finally home, everyone can enjoy Pixar's latest masterpiece on Blu-Ray and DVD! If you haven't got it yet, don't forget to look for it at any local store! Next post I'll have pictures of my TS3 Blu-Ray to share on the blog!

Also: The poster seen here is the very first "For Your Consideration" poster for TS3! Now that it's been released on home video, it's time for the awards season!

No comments: