Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cars 2: New Characters' Names & Voice Actors Revealed!


On Tuesday, the new Cars 2 trailer was released, and we saw some new characters in it, like Finn McMissile. When I was watching the trailer, I kept asking myself, "What could the other new characters' names be?" Well, my question was answered by Empire Online, who got word on the new characters' names AND who's voicing them. Now with one look at the names, you might have no idea which one is which, but I'm pretty sure I got them all figured out, since they all show up in the trailer. OK, here's the list:

Michael Caine as Finn McMissile (silver colored professional spy with "British intelligence")

Emily Mortimer as Holley Shiftwell (sleek, purple colored female car, "spy in training")

Thomas Kretschmann as Professor Zundapp (the evil looking car from the trailer)

Jason Isaacs as Siddeley (cool spy jet plane, most likely a villain)

Joe Mantegna as Grem (orange evil minion)

Peter Jacobson as Acer (lime-colored evil minion)

Well, that's all for today, but stay tuned for more Cars 2 news! In theaters June 24, 2011.

No comments: