Friday, June 21, 2013

Monsters University: Now Playing!


The wait is finally over, folks. After years of patiently waiting, the eyes of Pixar fans across the globe are lighting up with awe as they marvel at the latest Pixar masterpiece. Monsters University, the highly-anticipated prequel to the acclaimed 2001 classic is now playing in theaters. I saw the film last night at an early screening - expect a review to be up sometime this weekend. If you want to get a slight idea of what I thought of Pixar's 14th feature film, head on over to my Twitter feed and you'll notice that I kind of sort of maybe really absolutely loved it. And don't forget, the studio's latest short, The Blue Umbrella, is playing in front of MU, and that alone is worth the price of admission.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, what are you waiting for? Get your butt off that sofa, chair, or toilet and rush over to your movie theater...now!! Mike and Sulley are back in theaters for crying out loud.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Went to the midnight 3d premiere last night. All I can say is that I was smiling the whole time. I cried at the end... I never cry at movies! I have a sentimental attatchement to these characters, and pixar just made them more special :)