Friday, July 1, 2011

New Brave Still and Plot Info [200th Post!]


We now have our second still for Pixar's next film, Brave, and this one is, in my opinion, even better than the last one! As you can see, the great ferocious bear is apparently glaring at Merida, as she prepares to shoot an arrow at it. Scary, right?

Along with the new still, check out this interview on The Daily Record with Brave director Mark Andrews. Mr. Andrews has given us a small peek at the film, saying that the story will mainly focus on the relationship between Merida and her mother, and also, that her mother gets turned into...um, well...a bear. **Shiver**

Brave, in theaters June 22 next year, is going to be an epic movie.


In further notice, this is the 200th post on this blog! Ever since I started writing Pixar Corner, I've been encouraged by everyone around me, and my blog has slowly been becoming more and more popular! I've even managed to get into the actual Pixar Studios! Thank you to all my readers and all the people who have supported me along the way!

You can read my 100th post here.

No comments: