Friday, May 13, 2011

My Spectacular Visit to Pixar!


It was Friday, May 13th, 2011, I woke up at around 6:30 am. Friday the 13th is supposed to be an unlucky day, but this day would be the complete opposite.

Earlier on today at 3 pm, I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Pixar Animation Studios in Emeryville, California, and I must say, it was the experience of a lifetime. Visiting Pixar had always been a dream of mine, and it finally became a reality!

Since it would be impossible to tell my beloved readers all about this amazing experience in just one post, I will be publishing several posts in the coming days with different themes of what saw, heard, felt, etc.


Here is a quick summary of my trip:

  • The tour was given to me by Pixar Publicist, Chris Wiggum, who was indeed, very kind.
  • I got the chance to take a few pictures of the famous Pixar atrium and the beautiful studio grounds.
  • I was able to go inside the recently opened Brooklyn, the astounding new addition to the Pixar grounds.
  • I made a nice stop at the Pixar Studio Store and bought a few things.
  • I saw (and tasted) the Legendary Pixar Cereal Bar!

Keep coming back in the next few days to read how the rest of the trip went! I can assure one thing though--Pixar is as AWESOME as it seems, and that is a proven fact.

1 comment:

Marlee said...

Yay! I love the lamp and ball!! Glad you got to go, looks like a lot of fun!