Monday, May 2, 2011

Cars 2: Poster Mania!

If you have been reading my blog since the very beginning, you may remember the post Toy Story 3: Poster Mania!, which was one of my very first posts on this blog. Now, as the wait to Cars 2 quickly approaches the finish line, I give you more...

Poster Mania!! (Cars 2 Edition)

Lightning McQueen chills out in Tokyo, Japan...




Holley Shiftwell takes to the skies, while Finn McMissile keeps guard down low in London, England...


McQueen smiles while Francesco Bernoulli smirks back in Porto Corsa, Italy. As Lightning would say (in Italian), Ka-Ciao!


Mater and Holley share a moment in Paris, France. I'm starting to get the feeling that these "Mater + Holley" rumours are maybe true...


Check it out! Mater's wearing Mater-hosers in Germany!


Brrrrr...I guess even cars get cold, especially in Russia.


Feel free to click the posters to view them larger and in high-res.
Wow, these sure are amazing. They really capture the whole "international" aspect of the film, and I love the tagline The Road Trip Begins Summer 2011. Cars 2 is going to be AWESOME.

No comments: