Monday, May 23, 2011

My Visit to Pixar: The Cereal Bar


When I visited Pixar on May 13th, one of the things I was most anxious to see was the famous, iconic, legendary Pixar Cereal Bar.

Since the Cereal Room is in the atrium, it was one of the  first things I saw during the tour. Later on, I also got to eat a nice bowl of cereal from the actual bar! It was awesome finally getting to see that big row of free cereal...there were Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, and so many more. Along with the cereal, there was also plenty of other healthy snacks, like bananas and oranges, bread, jars of peanut butter and jam, and of course, lots and lots of milk. There was a refrigerator, two microwave ovens, and I also recall seeing a toaster in there as well.

Check out some pictures I took in at the Cereal Bar, and other parts of the Cereal Room, below.








So basically, if you wanted to sum up the Cereal Room,  you could describe it as the perfect place to have a perfect breakfast.

Stay tuned for more on my visit to Pixar Animation Studios!

No comments: