Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Brave Japanese Poster and Trailer!


The new Japanese poster and trailer for Brave debuted just this week, and, I have to say, even though I can't speak or read Japanese, they are quite fantastic, both the trailer and the poster.

The poster (seen above) is absolutely remarkable, I must say. I do like the one we saw recently a little better, but this one deserves to be called a masterpiece as well. I love Merida's heroic stance, and the eerie, mystical bear above her.

As for the trailer, I may not understand a word that the characters are saying, but it truly highlights how dramatic and thrilling Brave will really be. It is composed of mainly never-before-seen footage, which makes this trailer all the more exciting to watch. Beware, it does contain minor spoilers, but it's not like they would put the whole movie in the trailer, so if you want to watch it you can still expect to find plenty of surprises when you see Brave in theaters this summer.

Here's the Japanese trailer with English subtitles:

***SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SAVE NEW PLOT DETAILS FOR THE MOVIE***



That's all we have for now, but stay tuned, as there will likely be mounds of Brave news in the months to come! I think it's safe to hope for one last trailer before the film hits theaters in June!

No comments: