Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Peek Into Cars Land: Radiator Springs Racers


With Cars Land opening up its gates this summer over at Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, we keep getting more and more peeks into the new Land at the Disneyland Resort, which is currently finishing up construction.

The above photo shows what the main attraction of Cars Land, Radiator Springs Racers, will look like when it opens up later this year. While this image has clearly been edited, it does help you imagine what the new ride will look like. Radiator Springs Racers will be quite similar to Test Track at Epcot in Orlando, Florida, but this new ride has something that the classic high-speed attraction doesn't - McQueen and Mater.

Here is some footage from the early ride testing, which of course, has ended by now.



Pretty cool, huh? I don't know about you, but I am absolutely hyped for Cars Land to open, and I'm particularly excited to go on Radiator Springs Racers. I just hope I get the chance to visit Disneyland this year...

(via The Disney Parks Blog)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

So excited! Wish they had this in DisneyWORLD. I'm going there for new years, but I'm sure that I'll make it to disneyLAND within the next twenty years :D. Responded to that email you sent me at the beginning of the year, haven't checked my email lately but now I will :D!